The website dehraduntaxi.co.in
(the “Website”) is an Internet-based portal owned and Operated by Dehradun Tax Service located in Dehradun(UK), India. When you access, browse or use this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the subsidiary websites (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of Company or otherwise) through this website, then such subsidiary websites may have their own terms and conditions, which are specific to such subsidiary websites.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this website together constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of this particular website.
1. This website is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this website, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
2. As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view, and use this website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any manner whatsoever.
3. Access to certain areas of the website may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions and provide certain details. Answers to such questions and details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and declare that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
4. This website is for consumers’ use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this website for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the website are detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the consumer for the purposes of end-use only.
5. You are requested to report to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you find any content on the website which you deem is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is violative of any applicable law. On receiving such a report, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
1. You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this website limiting the way you may use the Content.
2. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on this website whether owned/used by the Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this website, the Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of such content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
3. You may download such copy/copies of the content to be used only by you for your personal use.
1. If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
2. You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Company uses such material.
3. Any material submitted to this website may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted, or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
1. Internet communications are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this website may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
2. The copyright in the contents of this website belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without the permission of the Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
1. The materials in this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the website at any time.
2. The company does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour packages.
3. You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the website.
4. You also acknowledge that through this website, Company merely provides direct services for intra-state taxi packages, luxury cars, wedding cars, car rentals, booking of tickets, hotel services and tour packages to you.
5. Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this website.
6. If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
1. Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this website apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
2. Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content posted on this website, including features and specifications of services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
3. Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of company’s systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, the company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
4. You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences. Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the website or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
5. Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice. No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.